Senior Auditor / Audit Manager
We seek an experienced Senior Auditor or Audit Manager in our San Francisco office. The ideal candidate must have experience and possess an entrepreneurial perspective, sound judgment, excellent analytical skills, and effective communication and interpersonal skills. This candidate will play a pivotal role in helping develop our audit practice.
This position requires:
- 5 - 7 years of current and/or recent financial statement audit experience within a CPA firm
- Master’s degree from an accredited college/university and licensed CPA in the state of California
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards and Quality Control
- Strong working knowledge in project management, people management, staff training, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated accomplishment and technical competence under the regulatory framework of peer review by the California Board of Accountancy
- Demonstrated success working with both U.S. and international clients in any industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of financial audit software such as Engagement CS
Click Here To Apply
The salary is based on experience and is very competitive in comparison with market rates. Montage Services offers health, dental, and vision benefits, holidays and paid time off. Raises and promotions are merit-based and evaluated every 6 months.